- The Input is the original "plain text" message (to encrypt), or the encrypted message (to decrypt).
- The Input may only contain values that are in the selected Alphabet.
This is an example input message. To demonstrate / test: 1) click Generate Key 2) copy the Output text 3) click "Clear" for the Input area 4) paste into the Input area 5) select Decrypt
Classic (26 letters)
Keyboard (base 96)
MIME (base 64)
Hex (base 16)
Numeric (base 10)
- The Key should be a perfectly random distribution of all of the characters in the "Alphabet".
- The Key must be at least as long as the input message.
- NOTE: the Output will be as long as the key.
WARNING: this key generation is not cryptographically secure
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789 This is not a secure key. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789 This is not a secure key. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ0123456789 This is not a secure key.